In recent times, in the aftermath of the credit fraud and online thefts going viral, there has been a surprisingly large increase in the number of women shoppers online. muzzmagazines The statistics show that out of 120 million people who do online shopping, 24% are women and this trend has stretched out rapidly. It’s been recorded that 30%-40% of women prefer shopping online. A recent statistical report, shows that 6 out of every 10 purchases are done by women. What has led to this sudden upsurge in women shoppers? It’s pretty tricky changing them from traditional mall shoppers to online shoppers. This is because there has been a set of rules which the online retailers have followed which has got them this incredible ever-growing base of women shoppers.
Listed below are some of the techniques they have used for baiting online women shoppers.
- Engaging and updating the customers by sending them email newsletters and ads, which women prefer going through before they shop.
- Coupons and gift cards are given at regular intervals to ensure the regularity of their customers and keep them interested.
- Consumer reviews play an important role by giving better information about the product and helping the customers in making the decision.
- The final step involved the increase of people using tablets and mobile devices, as these are comfortable for online usage, itsupport-dubai they have become helpful tools in online shopping.
- Another important aspect that has led to this rise in women shoppers online is the launching of web applications like Wallet365, being one of the safest ways for paying your bills and handling money on the internet. These applications run a safe and secure database and hence can be trusted for online activities like shopping. This has impressed a lot of women clients who save a lot of time and money by doing their shopping online knowing the whole process is protected. This is widely preferred as customers don’t have to share their private information on the website
A case study shows that women are low-risk shoppers they prefer scaling up slowly to higher-priced goods but once they like online retail they will help grow a fan base by sharing the experience with their friends and be a part of it as a loyal customers too. internationaltime This chain reaction has led to a boom in the online industry and an increase in women shoppers online. Since it’s easier to bait women with the hopes of good shopping, online retailers do their best to provide the ultimate relaxed shopping experience with ease of comparability. The realization of this truth has led to a turnover of customers from vintage shopping to the new type which is getting all the hype from its vast network of women customers.
So finally it comes up to “service”. When the right tools are provided to make shopping easier and fun, they just keep coming back. itsupport-dubai The impact is huge and is having a steady growth for a great financial future. So it’s a good time for online shopping retails as more women take over internet shopping as part of their regular life activity. In certain ways, it beats regular businesses in availability and a wider range of choices of surplus. Most of the brands have an online shopping presence for their goods giving them a wider database of customers. Both the sides have gained advantages, this is surely paving the way for the future of shopping. A lot of people taking advantage of the situation for profit have joined the online shopping bandwagon.